1. The suction catheter skills training through nose and mouth.
2. Suction tube and Yanken catheter can be inserted into nasal cavity and oral cavity, and simulated sputum suction.
3. Suction tube can be inserted into tracheal opening site through tracheal cannula, and intrabronchial suction can be practiced.
4. By opening the one side part of the face, the position of inserted tube can be confirmed, and the anatomical structure of nasal cavity, oral cavity and cervical part can be learned.
5. Simulated sputum is set into nasal cavity, oral cavity and trachea to enhance the effectiveness of training for obtaining actual technique.
You have no items to require